FIRST: UNINSTALL version 184.108.40.206 and REINSTALL version 220.127.116.11 (or older)
For windows, the uninstaller instructions are at http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html
- Note: you will need to know if your Windows installation is either 32 or 64 bit.
SECOND: Use the Flash Player installer listed at the following link:http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/142/tn_14266.html
- "flashplayer_11_ax_debug_32bit.exe (3.93 MB)" is for Internet Explorer.
- "flashplayer10_3r183_11_win.exe (2.95 MB)" is for Firefox, Safari, and Opera (netscape based browsers)
Note: You will need to restart after installing this version of Flash player.
For Google Chrome on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chrome OS
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Options (Preferences on Mac and Linux; Settings on Chrome OS).
- Click the Under the Hood tab.
- Click Content settings.
- In the Content Settings dialog that appears, click the Plug-ins tab.
- Click Disable individual plug-ins.
- On the Plug-ins page that appears, find the "Flash" listing.
- If you've previously installed Adobe Flash separately, you'll see two files listed for the plug-in. To disable a specific version of Adobe Flash, click Details in the upper-right corner of the page. Then click the Disable link for the version 18.104.22.168 of Adobe Flash.
- Make sure you keep the version of 10.3.183.11 Enabled.
- Restart the browser.
PD 360 Product Manager
School Improvement Network